School Days Fanfiction: I Don’t Know I Love You Summary
School Days Fanfiction: I Don’t Know I Love You is a School Days Fanfiction write by a fan. we do not own the original story. New chapter release will be updated instantly on novelgates.com
School Days Fanfiction: I Don’t Know I Love You Summary:
Fearing the stories his older sister has told him about high school life, Yuuki Ashikaga is determined to focus purely on his academic pursuits. However, when he is all but forced to become friends with the popular Sekai Saionji, he ends up getting caught in the exact circumstances he wanted to avoid. (Mild AU)
School Days Fanfiction: I Don’t Know I Love You first chapter:
1. Chapter 1
1: The Lord is My Shepherd
About a week before the second semester of my first year in high school started, I’d decided to volunteer to do part-time work in the library during both lunch and after school hours. Although the fact eliminates my chance of joining an after school club, my academic responsibilities and karate practice have kept me too busy to deal with another commitment.
Besides, I prefer spending my time with books. After all, there is no unpredictably, no chance of being back-stabbed or betrayed, and no fear of failing to meet expectations. A story stays the same from the time it’s picked up to the time it’s put down.
I had heard more than enough stories about high school to know how painful it could be. Even if someone meant well, in the end, his or her actions would always lead to someone else getting hurt.
I don’t want to be one of those people.
I walk next to a package that had been conspicuously placed in the bookshelf closest to the front entrance. Curious, I bend down, and snap a taped note that was forcing the box closed.
“‘Books that the student council wanted put in the library. ‘Don’t have a clue what the heck they are, but since you’re in here, you might as well put them where they’re supposed to be. I have better things to be doing. See ya after class,
During my first semester of high school, Kyouichi Kasannoin, an attractive, well-regarded senior year student dating a popular basketball player, developed a rather bizarre friendship with me only a couple of days into the school year. Although I’d all but isolated myself from the rest of the class, Kyouichi determined that we were meant to be friends. While casually peeking at the after school club list, he’d gone out of his way to introduce himself, and immediately sparked a conversation between us.
After realizing he had no intention of mocking me, we started talking to each other on a regular basis. Over time, we developed an impersonal friendship where I actually started to feel comfortable talking to him about ordinary, everyday topics. Even after “hanging” with him several times during my first semester, I was still shocked to find out he had volunteered to help me with my after school shift.
Considering his heralded status, I have always found it odd that he decided to befriend me. The one time I asked him, close to the end of my first semester, his answer was irritatingly tongue-and-cheek.
“You didn’t have any friends, so I made you mine. That’s a good thing, right?”
Furrowing the ends of my eyebrows closesr together, I lift the books out of the package and examine the selections the student council approved for the library.
I notice a couple of conspicuous elementary school textbooks. Other than that, none of the material seems to be relevant to the curriculum. In fact, many of them actually seem to be young adult light novels and manga magazines.
I can’t help sighing.
“So the student council is as flippant as they say . . .?”
Organizing the material by alphabetical order, I divide the books into two separate piles before carrying them over to their respective shelves.
I suppose it doesn’t really matter if they’re acting like that. I mean, I don’t even know most of them. Even if I tried to talk to them, they probably wouldn’t change just because I said so. So, in the end, it doesn’t matter much.
I chuckle at how care free I sound before placing the last book on the shelf. Glancing back at the second pile of books, I nod before running over to pick them up.
As I’m carrying the second pile of books back towards the bookshelf, a sudden presence in the room catches my eye.
A girl; sitting in a stool placed just ahead of the space between two of the shelves, she seems to be reading. With long, black velvet hair, tinted by a hint of violet accenting each strand of, even looking at her for just a moment caused my heart to skip a beat.
After a minute of careful consideration, I suddenly remember her name.
Her violet eyes blink in surprise, gazing up from her perch towards my direction. Just looking at her causes a flash of red to cross my face.
And with that, a question crossed my mind that I would never have asked had I not been in such a daze.
It’s something Kyouichi had mentioned earlier that day, but I had hardly taken the time to consider ever asking her about it.
Now, however, the words pop out of my mouth instinctively.
“Are you dating Itou-san?”
A similar yet much more elegant blush spread across her own face. She stared just above the cover of her book and closed her eyes. A gentle smile swept across her face.
A/N: For those of you who are familiar with the opening to the Cross Days visual novel, this first chapter is essentially a condensed adaption of that with some minor differences. Chapters 2 and onward will add new plot material and introspective sections that did not exist in the original VN. If you have any comments, please leave a review, and if you like what you see so far, please follow or favorite the story. I will do my best not to disappoint you.
A/N 2: I have played fast and loose with various aspects of canon. Some of these were changes to make the characters behave in a more likeable or realistic fashion, and some of these were due to my lack of knowledge of certain aspects of the School Days universe. In addition, none of the incestuous relationships that exist thanks to the Overflow Universe ever happened in this story. While I may reference the dirty dealings of some of the parents in this world, none of them committed sexual abuse or rape like they may have in canon.
Updated October 9th, 2015. 9:19 PM.
You are reading School Days Fanfiction: I Don’t Know I Love You on novelgates.com. To read more School Days Fanfiction or Anime/Manga Fanfiction please check the tags bellow chapter list.
The original author of this fanfiction is World’s a Stage
- 61. Chapter 61 January 7, 2020
- 60. Chapter 60 January 7, 2020
- 59. Chapter 59 January 7, 2020
- 58. Chapter 58 January 7, 2020
- 57. Chapter 57 January 7, 2020
- 56. Chapter 56 January 7, 2020
- 55. Chapter 55 January 7, 2020
- 54. Chapter 54 January 7, 2020
- 53. Chapter 53 January 7, 2020
- 52. Chapter 52 January 7, 2020
- 51. Chapter 51 January 7, 2020
- 50. Chapter 50 January 7, 2020
- 49. Chapter 49 January 7, 2020
- 48. Chapter 48 January 7, 2020
- 47. Chapter 47 January 7, 2020
- 46. Chapter 46 January 7, 2020
- 45. Chapter 45 January 7, 2020
- 44. Chapter 44 January 7, 2020
- 43. Chapter 43 January 7, 2020
- 42. Chapter 42 January 7, 2020
- 41. Chapter 41 January 7, 2020
- 40. Chapter 40 January 7, 2020
- 39. Chapter 39 January 7, 2020
- 38. Chapter 38 January 7, 2020
- 37. Chapter 37 January 7, 2020
- 36. Chapter 36 January 7, 2020
- 35. Chapter 35 January 7, 2020
- 34. Chapter 34 January 7, 2020
- 33. Chapter 33 January 7, 2020
- 32. Chapter 32 January 7, 2020
- 31. Chapter 31 January 7, 2020
- 30. Chapter 30 January 7, 2020
- 29. Chapter 29 January 7, 2020
- 28. Chapter 28 January 7, 2020
- 27. Chapter 27 January 7, 2020
- 26. Chapter 26 January 7, 2020
- 25. Chapter 25 January 7, 2020
- 24. Chapter 24 January 7, 2020
- 23. Chapter 23 January 7, 2020
- 22. Chapter 22 January 7, 2020
- 21. Chapter 21 January 7, 2020
- 20. Chapter 20 January 7, 2020
- 19. Chapter 19 January 7, 2020
- 18. Chapter 18 January 7, 2020
- 17. Chapter 17 January 7, 2020
- 16. Chapter 16 January 7, 2020
- 15. Chapter 15 January 7, 2020
- 14. Chapter 14 January 7, 2020
- 13. Chapter 13 January 7, 2020
- 12. Chapter 12 January 7, 2020
- 11. Chapter 11 January 7, 2020
- 10. Chapter 10 January 7, 2020
- 9. Chapter 9 January 7, 2020
- 8. Chapter 8 January 7, 2020
- 7. Chapter 7 January 7, 2020
- 6. Chapter 6 January 7, 2020
- 5. Chapter 5 January 7, 2020
- 4. Chapter 4 January 7, 2020
- 3. Chapter 3 January 7, 2020
- 2. Chapter 2 January 7, 2020